|home >> aerospace >> job board >> post|
Posted by: Fluid Components International <email@example.com> on February 23, 2014 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: San Marcos
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92078
FCI pioneered the development and application of thermal dispersion flow and level sensing technology. The Company is the world-recognized leading manufacturer for solving flow and level measurement applications for industrial process and plant applications using patented thermal dispersion flow measurement technology. The Company began in 1964 and is the world leader in thermal mass flow meter technology.
Under the direction of the Aerospace Engineering Manager, the ideal candidate will be an electrically inclined hands-on technician who will perform tasks in support of our Aerospace Engineers with development and production programs with an emphasis on technical writing and testing.
Essential Job Functions (primary duties and outputs of position):
• Assist Engineering in the development and qualification of new product.
• Assist in the transition of new products to the manufacturing floor.
• Write the qualification test procedures per customer specifications.
• Conduct qualification testing in-house and at outside test facilities. Qualification testing includes effects of EMI, input power, lightning, voltage transients, vibration, shock, and contamination on product.
• Collect and reduce test data, document the test results using a standardized test report format.
• Act as the liaison between Production and Engineering regarding production related issues. When able resolve problem or refer to Engineering for additional support.
• Other duties as needed.
• Prior experience in the Aerospace industry and qualification testing is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of aerospace military/commercial test standards.
• Proficient at writing test procedures and reports.
• Able to troubleshoot electrical circuits is a plus.
• Proficient in the use of lab equipment i.e. multimeters, oscilloscopes.
• Able to multitask, meet deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
• Must be a self-starter who is a team player possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Office, MS Word and MS Excel.
• Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
We are located in the La Costa Meadows Business Park in San Marcos, CA conveniently located close to a full fitness gym, day care facility and deli. Our employees also enjoy a private 15-acre nature park attached to our facility.
FCI is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to affirmative action for minorities, women, persons with disabilities and veterans.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.