|home >> computer and telecom >> job board >> post|
Posted by: CHRIS INGALLS <email@example.com> on March 08, 2013 at 05:39:21. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
3 MONTH CONTRACT
-need is IMMEDIATE
- selected candidate can start as soon as he/she had cleared bg/drug screen guidelines
-candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents -Bachelor's degree in the applicable engineering or computer science field required
Work will include the following VHF 2200 efforts:
- Verification using DO-178B level C (3-5 years experience with verification)
- C Programming
- Participation in Peer Reviews
- Understanding of TSO Processes
- DOORs, ClearQuest, Subversion (desired)
In addition, we have a need for this person to work our ATSU Simulator efforts as well with experience in the following principals:
- Win programming code background (due to Win 7 upgrade and moving to 64bit)
- Low Level Driver code work
- Visual Studio experience
- Previous experience with Condor Cards preferred
- TSO processes
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.