|home >> nuclear >> job board >> post|
Posted by: Kristen Pike - Johnson Service Group <firstname.lastname@example.org> on February 03, 2014 at 07:07:32. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Procedure Writer
Job Location: Birmingham AL – Inverness
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment: 6 – 9 months
• BS Degree Preferred
• 10 Years of Nuclear Experience
• 3 years of Regulatory Affairs Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to create new procedures and revise existing procedure
• Recent technical procedure writing experience in a nuclear environment
• Ability to review documentation to ensure procedures are up-to-date and accurate.
• Ability to validate the technical basis of written procedures by reviewing the relevant technical, regulatory and licensing issues and interfacing with all applicable departments.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office).
• Strong Communication skills.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.