Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92602
The Systems Engineer is primarily responsible for the following; research, analyze, design, and testing component parts, processes, or systems to develop new and/or improve core products. Develops and recommends solutions to engineering requirements for complex or specialized projects or systems, to ensure that design objectives are met. This is a contract role located in Irvine, CA.
- Must be proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages.
- May require capability using specialized software applications or languages.
- Ability to apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results, and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Ability to work with general objectives regarding projects and team goals; applies judgment in selecting procedures and techniques that should be applied. Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision.
- Responsive to inquiries from other engineering and business teams.
- Applies engineering principles based on assigned engineering domain (e.g. mechanical; electrical; chemical, etc.).
- Bachelor degree (BS)
- Professional Engineer (PE) certificate in an engineering or science technical discipline is preferred, but not required
- Must have at least four years of related experience.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of product area and domain and develops breadth of knowledge of industry practices, techniques, regulations, and policies.
- Must have Proficiency with RTCA/DO-178B development and verification; expert-level fluency in ANSI C and assembly and an expertise with low-level software (device drivers, interrupt service routines, etc.).
50 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.