Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92618
the Inspection Technician is responsible for CMM operations; dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y 14.5. 5. 5. Must be proficient working with minimum guidance in a team environment, using independent judgment to determine quality and usability. Responsible for a wide variety of complex inspection requirements. This is a contract role based in the Irvine, CA area.
- CMM operations; dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y 14.5. 5. 5.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, customer's specifications and internal drawings and procedures.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of machine shop mathematics including trigonometry.
- Must possess knowledge of electro-hydraulic servo systems and the computer IEEE systems.
- Five years related inspection experience or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
- Must be familiar with ANSI Y-14.5 GD&T and AS9102 requirements.
- Must have knowledge of applicable military standards or specifications.
- Preferred candidates will be certified as a Level II NDT Inspector in at least three disciplines or as a Level III NDT Examiner in at least one discipline.
- Certification must be in accordance with MIL-STD-410 and PES1-29.
- Personal hand tools may be required and may be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
273 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.