Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 84404
The Manufacturing Engineer ensures maximum cost effectiveness and reliability of manufacturing processes and workflow. Also responsible for determining the methods and sequences of manufacturing operations for moderately complex products and machine parts and assemblies; ensuring that products and processes meet customer quality requirements. Provides producibility input and manufacturing plans for product design or modification. This is a 12 month contract assignment based in Ogden, UT, with a leading motion and control technologies company in the aerospace industry.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of manufacturing and production engineering principles, concepts and general business operations.
- Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement methods to quality and manufacturing functions (e.g. pull systems, process mapping, JIT).
- Ability to use standard business applications software and/or specialized data analysis tools.
- Ability to work effectively with CAD/CAM systems or other computer aided manufacturing systems.
- Ability to work on a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact.
- Ability to work within general work objectives regarding projects and team goals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals and policies and recommend changes to procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management.
- Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
- Must have a Bachelorís degree (BS) in Manufacturing Engineering or a related engineering field.
- Must have two or more years of related experience.
- Society of Mechanical Engineering certification desired.
- Must possess general knowledge of aerospace or similar industry products and legal and regulatory requirements related to manufacturing plants.
74 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.