Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Cape Canaveral
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32920
Launch Technician needed for contract position with private aerospace company in Cape Canaveral, FL. Great opportunity with employee perks!
• Shifts will be days or nights and is subject to change
• Work is Monday through Saturday (approximately 50-60 hours per week)
• Pay is $20+ and based upon experience and the results of an interview
• This is a five month contract expected to last through December 2017
Launch Technician Job Description:
• Perform shipboard modifications to recovery fleet to support future mission types
• Perform heavy engine room modifications and other hull mounted system changes
• Anticipate, recognize, and solve different types of routine problems
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment while adhering to company policies, quality policies, and industry standards
Requirements for Launch Technicians:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience performing hydraulic system installations
• Must be able to install large scale hydraulic systems to existing system that uses a diesel power plant
• Must have experience with maritime build out and ship modification
• Must be mechanically inclined and able to work with various hand and measuring tools
• Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, and OT as needed
• Must be willing to travel to alternate launch sites as needed
Preferred Experience for Launch Technicians:
• Airframe and Power Plant license is a plus
Additional Requirements for Launch Technicians:
• Must have your own reliable transportation
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants will be subject to background check
• Applicants will be subject to Motor Vehicle Report
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also come in and see us, apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com (apply to Merritt Island, FL Tradesmen branch), or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call (321) 453-5872 or text (321) 757-4019 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessary prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
132 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.