Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 93245
AECOM is currently seeking qualified Aviation Site Coordinators at our NAS Lemoore, CA aircraft maintenance support facility.
Supervises and coordinates activities in accordance with negotiated contracts, Statement of Work (SOW), and company policies and procedures. Prepares work schedules and expedites work flow. Monitors flight line, hangar bay and all workspaces to ensure work is being done safely and efficiently. Ensures safety violations are fixed on the spot and each employee is working on assigned tasks when not on break or lunch, to accomplish assigned contracted work. Ensure employees are working within the confines of the contract for assigned work. Provides administrative support to staff as required. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
This candidate must have the ability to work in a team of support personnel to meet operational objectives. High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential. Preparing forms: AESR, ASR, EHR, MSR, SRC Card, Parachute Record, SSK Record, Aircrew Systems is highly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training/experience and 3 years of related experience
• Strong analytical and communication skills required.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision required.
• Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency when required
• Proficiency with internet search engines, electronic mail systems, word processing applications, Excel databases and PDF files required.
• May require the ability to pass and maintain U.S. Government security clearance.
• May require a valid driver's license and does require the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance.
To apply, please visit us at http://aecom.jobs/jobs/?q=165030BR
- Click the job title to open the job description
- Click Apply Now
- Proceed as directed
For more information, please contact Jody Kirchgessner at 309-282-2382!
225 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.