Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 90247
We are currently seeking a highly qualified professional for a Buyer, located in Gardena, CA for a contract to start position.
• Purchase of goods based on commodity assignment or materials and services associated to a specific program; supporting a variety of business units.
• Responsible for purchasing expenditures from $1-20MM of goods and services annually; used in the manufacture of products, as well as facility maintenance and upgrades.
• Requires knowledge of, and ability to analyze, purchase price variance.
• In depth understanding of purchasing procedures and order execution.
• Understanding of and ability to negotiate contracts for capital equipment & maintenance projects.
• Proficiency in use of MS Office applications, and MRP systems.
• In order to successfully negotiate best price and delivery terms, a person in this position should have a general understanding of the basic processes and flow of their suppliers.
• Responsible for the procurement of material costs as they relate to program budgets.
• This position requires a broad based knowledge of commodities associated with the fabrication of composite structures.
• Some of the items purchased are: carbon and glass reinforced pre-preg, machined and stamped parts, adhesives and resins, hardware/fasteners.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
99 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.