Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Canoga Park
Country: United States
• Must be able to create or modify designs of liquid rocket propulsion hardware associated to high pressure and high temperature static structures, combustion systems and high pressure valve systems
• Responsible for designing, developing, and testing products including providing project time and cost estimate, product manufacturing and evaluation product for quality safety and cost
• Applies research to the planning design, development and testing or rocket chambers, nozzles, gas generators, igniters, injectors, valves, actuators and other associate rocket engine hardware
• Proficiency with CREO and GD&T is required-
• Windchill proficiency is required as well as a 4 year degree
252 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.