Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33478
Structural Analysis Engineer:
- Candidates much have recent Structural Analysis experience specifically using ANSYS
- Assist the other engineers and designers engaged with the development and production of new and existing liquid rocket engine and hypersonic propulsion system components and secondary structure
- Perform structural analyses utilizing classic hand-calculation methods and finite element models
- Construct and solve static and dynamic finite element models with ANSYS
- Independently exercise expertise to provide guidance to program/product team and other structural analysis team members
- Interpret analytical results, assess design margins and prepare technical reports
164 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.