Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
MADICORP is looking to add even more experienced candidates to our team!
MADICORP’s Staffing Experts are excited to speak with you about temporary contracted assignments that will pay you well, take you anywhere in the United States and allows you to gain even more experience.
We are currently accepting resumes form Manufacturing Painters
• $18.00 per hour
• 60 hr. weekly guarantee
• Time and a one-half after 40 hrs. worked in a seven-day work period
• $630.00 Weekly Per Diem
• Weekly pay
• .54˘ per mile travel reimbursement
“MADI hires people from around the country and places them in well-paying jobs around the country”
We are looking for talented Special Coatings Painters to follow shop orders to apply air dry and/or baked coatings in the special (nonstandard) coatings operation.
These are Temporary contracted positions requiring candidates to travel to where ever the jobs are.
• Candidates MUST be experienced production Spray Painters.
• Candidates MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1-year manufacturing painting experience
• Ability to use appropriate wet and dry mil measuring equipment.
• Ability to learn and implement the application specifications for special coatings.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals written in English. This includes shop orders and blue prints.
• Demonstrated ability to implement work orders, paint specifications and related documents for special coatings operation.
• Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all units of measure including whole numbers, fractions and decimals; Ability to compute ration and percent.
• Ability to use tools in a safe and proper manner
Please FAX: (781) 449-7799 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
Resume including contact information of prior employers and a Valid Driver's License or State ID
MADI is a Drug and Alcohol Free (24/7) EOE employer
90 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.