Avionics Technician (6442283) - Aerotek - Roadtechs.com Aerospace Job Board
Avionics Technician (6442283)
Posted by: Aerotek on August 12, 2018 at 10:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Little Rock
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 72202
Currently seeking an Aviontics Technician to join the Little Rock, AR team! Individual will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest aeronautical power and electrical system leaders in the world.
Will be responsible for:
- Modification, repair, and installation of bundles at partner sites with the following duties
- Read instructions such as work orders, diagrams, form boards and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
- Rework connectors, back shells, wires terminations, splices, split rings, lugs and any other component built in a Wire Harness
- Wrap and tie wires
- Route wires
- Wire types include gage, coax, quadrax, shielded, twisted repair
- Change routing/ breakouts
- Perform Electrical Tests
- Complete associated paperwork
- Asisst with training of other technicians when needed
- No tools needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma, or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of experience avionics installations
- Need to be a fast learner and be able to follow directions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.