[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511248
Posted By: NESC Staffing, Corp
Posted On: 2018-12-30 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Electrical Systems Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 01801
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6033195137
Electrical Systems Engineer:
- Develop 12V electrical power distribution, communication and control systems that meet automotive and light sport aircraft standards and regulations (FMVSS and ASTM 2245)
- As needed, design the electrical system at either the architectural level (block diagram) or schematic level.
- Assume responsibility for the specification, selection or development of embedded modules consisting of electronic control units, avionics units, human-machine interface (HMI) modules, vision cameras all communicating through CAN, Ethernet or other serial protocols
- Specify, identify, integrate and verify operation of Commercial/Modified-Off-the-Shelf (COTS/MOTS) electronic subsystems for inclusion in the vehicle electronic system (e.g., TPMS, airbag control, powertrain control)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience of relevant systems level electrical development experience with a demonstrated history of complete product development cycle resulting at least one product transferred into manufacture through a complete development cycle
- Analog & digital circuit design and schematic capture. Circuit design including CAN networks, I/O protection, sensors, signal conditioning, A/D conversion and battery management. Experience with Altium Designer preferred
- Experience integrating and debugging systems containing COTS modules, custom circuits, software, sensors, and HMI GUIs
- Familiarity with electrical system design for EMC compliance. Experience with EMC testing and remediation of EMC non-compliance a plus
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
223 page view(s)