[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517908
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-03-12 07:40:54
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Mechanic] Structural Mechanic
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29407
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8434960036
We are currently seeking qualified Structures mechanics or Sheet Metal Mechanics who will perform assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and varied drilling and riveting operations.
- Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision. Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Use blueprints to cut and form plastics and follow standard operating procedures when using adhesives, sealants and solvents.
- Utilizing proper tooling, shape and form complex angles and configurations according to blueprint specifications or written/verbal information.
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions. Use the proper hardware for various sheetmetal applications.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Use personal protective equipment as required. Ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
- Assist in monthly 5S audits.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Assist in developing initiatives to meet individual OGSM requirements, as required.
-will work in a large hanger with a good size team of 5-8 per group
-casual work attire, closed toed shoes
-Open to all shifts M-F 7-330pm and 3pm to Midnight also running 4/10 hour shifts and weekend shifts
-Open to work up to 60 hours per week
Two (2) years of sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience.
- Must have the minimum tools as required and need to be etched and shadowed
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
They need to have an understanding of the Corporate Aircraft or Military Aircraft on day one
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
63 page view(s)