[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 519581
Posted By: NESC
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Design Engineer] Design Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32901
This is a temp to hire role after a 12 month contract.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define ASIC / FPGA digital architecture and design specifications.
- RTL design including coding, simulation, implementation, and testing of hardware products; design/test documentation (specifications, design documents, test plan/procedures, etc.).
- Integrate FPGA/ASIC designs in a collaborative lab environment.
- Perform validation and verification activities to ensure the developed product meets the specified requirements.
- Utilize RTCA DO-254 standards for Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
- Must have experience with FPGA design and verification
Experience with any of the following is a plus but not specifically required:
- FPGA development for Xilinx devices and Vivado tool suite.
- Familiarity with chip-level verification techniques and languages (e.g. constrained random, functional coverage, SystemVerilog)
- ASIC / FPGA lab validation with lab equipment (e.g. Osciliscopes, Logic Analyzers)
- Highly proactive and has an inherent sense of urgency on all tasks presented
- Diligent, detail and goal oriented, highly analytical and innovative
- Responsible and accountable team player and individual contributor
- Working knowledge of Windows based application software such as Word, Excel, Power-point, Project, Visio, Spice, Mathcad, Matlab, and other Windows based software are desirable.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
14 page view(s)