[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521028
Posted By: Aerospace
Posted On: 2019-04-11 13:23:48
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Maintenance Technician] Equipment Maintenance Technician ($25-$28/hr; Unlimited OT; + Per Diem)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28504
Candidate will perform routine maintenance in a highly automated factory. Candidate must be able to perform work in one or more of the maintenance trades; machine and equipment repair, plumbing, electrical, electronic, networking, and mechanical, alignments, sheet metal fabrication, and welding. Conducts electrical troubleshooting using various tools such as DVM, scopes, PLCs. Must have computer related experience in networking and repair, mechanical alignments using precision measuring equipment such as micrometers, calibers and dial indicators. Conducts routine, periodic , or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of machinery, and equipment. Candidate must be able to use hand tools and power tools. Must be able to read and understand blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
• Diagnose failures, determine parts and material requirements, and perform repairs as required to resume operation on production equipment.
• Work from diagrams, prints, specifications or verbal orders.
• Use hand tools, powered tools, shop equipment, and test equipment.
• Perform disassembly and assembly operations necessary to accomplish assignment.
• Enter and retrieve data from the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), order parts required to accomplish the task (except as relates to inventory, store, record, issue and any other duties related to material support technician.)
• Each employee may be asked, on occasion, to complete other duties and responsibilities as required by Spirit leadership.
• Attend seminars, training, and educational activities as directed as well as on-the-job participation/demonstrations by peers in order to improve maintenance technical capacity
• Train other employees in same job classification or lower as requested or required
• Participate in Maintenance Department project implementation and on process improvement teams
• Obtain and deliver material and equipment necessary to support plant maintenance and repair.
• Use precision alignment and measuring instruments
• Maintain required personal certifications
• Perform root/cause analysis in support of reliability processes, and collaborate with vendors, engineering, customers, other crafts and management to solve equipment problems and develop corrective action
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
117 page view(s)