[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522180
Posted By: NESC Staffing Corp
Posted On: 2019-05-05 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Facilities Engineer] Aerospace Facilities Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Facilities Engineer – Camden AR
**6 months initial contract**--Must have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance
• Under general direction, the Senior Facilities Engineer determines approaches to objectives demonstrating a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, and practices.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Provides solutions to problems involving unusual complexity
• Conceives and plans facilities engineering projects involving the development of new approaches and methods to attain objectives &; May provide input to department objectives and long-range goals; Keeps current within area of specialty in support of project assignments; Provides technical advice on projects, including feasibility, planning, costs, and time; Prepares data required for special projects to ensure maximum cost effectiveness
• Acts as a technical advisor and expert on process systems, as well as equipment and manufacturing facilities; Ensures that work performed by the Company's personnel or contractors conforms to national, state and local laws, regulations and codes; Develops standards and design criteria for projects such as the construction and renovation of facilities, office and plant layouts, space planning, etc.
• May direct critical projects with large scope and difficult complexity; May represent the organization at staff meetings, project review meetings, etc.
• May assign projects and provide direction to less senior employees and support staff; Represents the Company as the prime contact on assigned facilities engineering projects
• May plan, schedule, oversee, and assign preventive maintenance and repair assignments; Plans procurement strategies and provides technical expertise in the construction of well head facilities, pipelines, and treatment plants
• Facilities Engineering principles and practices; Standards, codes, and regulations pertaining to the design, construction, and maintenance of structures and facilities Computer systems and applicable software; Modern materials, methods, and techniques of design, construction, installation, and maintenance of structures and facilities; Site remediation and treatment operation
• Development and use of contracts, estimates, and specifications &; Techniques and procedures of project management and procurement
• Occupational Safety and Health regulations and safe work practices
• Elements of cost in construction and maintenance, including the determination of unit cost records; Cost of construction and maintenance, including the determination of unit cost records; Building construction processes and procedures, equipment, tools, materials, and their application; Local, state, and federal building codes and standards
• Inspection and investigation techniques
• Use of engineering instruments and tools; Facility and equipment maintenance principles and practices
• Make engineering designs and prepare complete plans for projects
• Maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work; Physical skill and ability to inspect working environments, which may include climbing ladders and operating equipment; Communicate effectively with others; Maintain favorable public relations &; Read and interpret construction blueprints, plans, drawings, and specifications &; Analyze costs of construction projects; Determine compliance of structures and specifications
• Learn and utilize computer aided design system
• Maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work
• Use computers and available software applications to maintain records and prepare technical reports
• A Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and six (6) years of directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• BUILDING CODES-CLIMBING-ENGINEER
• FACILITIES ENGINEER-FACILITIES ENGINEERING
• PROCESS SYSTEMS-PUBLIC RELATIONS
• SECURITY-TREATMENT PLANTS
• BLUEPRINTS-COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN
• EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE-INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
• PLANT/FACILITIES-PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
• PROCUREMENT-PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• RADIOLOGICAL SITE-REMEDIATION
• SITE REMEDIATION-SPACE PLANNING
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
146 page view(s)