[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528651
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-01 14:53:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Sheet Metal Mechanic] Structural Mechanic ($30-$33/hr +$100/ day per diem)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Elizabeth City
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 27909
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8434960036
The Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic must meet all qualifications and be fully capable of performing the following work: ($30-$33/hr +$100/ day per diem; Lots of OT)
- Four (4) years of documented experience performing sheet-metal depot level repairs on aircraft.
- Perform sheet-metal, plastic, and composite depot level repairs on aircraft by utilizing documents listed in DMPCs.
- Perform major airframe repairs or modifications.
- Use applicable airframe repair procedures and/or USCG Engineering approved procedures in performance of tasks resulting in safe, mission ready aircraft.
- Perform airframe repairs that utilize various glues, resins, fiberglass, epoxy, pro-seal and/or other chemical reactive consumables as per applicable aircraft technical references.
- Read, interpret drawings, and forms, shapes, and fabricates aircraft stringers, bulkheads, access panels, doublers, inspection plates, box-beams, fairings/cowlings for fuselage applications and on primary flight control surfaces.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
101 page view(s)