[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529416
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-10 10:40:02
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Structures Mechanic (6867943)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 98056
Rework and rebuild of interior and exterior aircraft structures on newly manufactured commercial aircraft, reading blueprints, using hand and power tools, duties include:
* Remove and re-install repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or fastening, using clamps, wrenches and other common tools
* Read work orders, blueprints and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations
* Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule.
* Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials prior to bonding
* Repair defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, drills and grinders.
* Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damages, using drill and punch.
* Implement modifications as per provided work instructions and blue prints
* Drilling of different materials such as composites, aluminum and titanium
* Composite repairs such as potting, plugging and surface repairs
* Application of various adhesive and sealants
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
66 page view(s)