[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 531595
Posted By: National Engineering Resources, Inc
Posted On: 2019-08-18 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [QA/QC Manager] QUALITY MANAGER - ALABAMA
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Our Customer provides comprehensive and reliable, production-based inspection solutions for critical structure materials for the aerospace industry. They have an immediate need for a Quality Manager for their Alabama facility located near Montgomery. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Quality Manager ensures that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, AS9100, NADCAP, and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, AS9100, NADCAP, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
• Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
• Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
• Work with customers, employees, and management to develop inspection requirements.
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
• Conduct periodic management review meetings.
• Oversee NCRs and escapements.
• Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
• Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
• Generate strong relationships with internal departments to ensure programs are implemented optimally
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Person will need to have a good understanding of company’s operations, willingness to train in Alabama. This position requires light to moderate travel; the individual must be available and willing to travel to Corporate Offices and Customer locations as required.
An understanding of nondestructive testing processes of composite manufacturing is a plus. Experience with developing and maintaining AS9100 and NADCAP quality processes as well as auditing in relation is required. Ability to build and maintain professional customer relationships. Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level and Meeting Goals are essential. Accepts leadership responsibilities. Excellent oral/written communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office suite. Business management skills in; Team development, Project management, and negotiating. Osha knowledge is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Bachelor Degree with related experience; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successful quality management experience.
For immediate consideration call Mike at 763-561-1061, email resume to email@example.com
Strategic Business Unit Development Team Leader Job Description
The Strategic Business Unit Development Team Leader manages business development activities for the company driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
•Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
•Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend
•Drive peak performance and sales success across the organization
•Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
•You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
Requirements of the role
•Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets
•Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
•Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
•Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
25 page view(s)