[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Marketing Coordinator position with a large airline in Atlanta, GA. This is a 1 year contract position with benefit options available.
• The role is based in Atlanta
• BA/BS degree in fields such as business and management
• 3+ years of marketing, business, and/or project management experience
• Keen enthusiasm and basic understanding of entertainment technologies and trends is beneficial
• Proven creative thinker and problem solver with passion for customer experience
• Strong interpersonal and partnership skills
• Project management experience and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail oriented with a high focus on organization; strong problem-solving and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• Support the industry leading inflight entertainment product.
• This role is responsible for supporting the team across various areas.
• Key areas of responsibility will include management of team budget and invoice tracking, management and execution of all monthly/quarterly internal and external partner reporting, ongoing maintenance of the competitive tracker, support of key monthly digital marketing tools, external partner scheduling, and other ad hoc requests.
• The coordinator will be part of a high-performing and energetic team.
• The ideal candidate is detailed oriented and takes pride in their work output.
• Invoice tracking and approvals / budget management
• Operational fleet / error tracking and reporting
• External partner reporting
• Scheduling support with external partners; manage internal communications
• Ongoing competitive tracking
• Support execution of key monthly digital marketing tools
• Communications and scheduling of new external content partnerships
• Practicing safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures