[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is currently hiring multiple Maintenance Technicians for a Production Plant in Culpeper. Candidates will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and scheduled repairs on various production and facility equipment. Could be responsible for emergency repairs and assist with equipment installations. Qualified candidates will need an electrical troubleshooting background with the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair.
Required Qualifications (MUST HAVE)
- Previous Maintenance Experience on Industrial/Production Equipment
- Electrical Troubleshooting Experience
- Associates Degree or Journeyman License
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience.
- Basic 120/240/480 Volt electrical.
- Strong PLC Troubleshooting Experience
- Ability to read Blueprints/Schematics