[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring for: Quality Control Inspector in Santee, CA!
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement inspections; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement inspection; communicating results to Quality Supervisor
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work; filing out proper quality forms
- Carries out other duties as assigned or required
- Plus if has CMM experience, will be trained on this
- Plus if familiar with AS9102
- A plus is to have experience with machined parts plated with electroless nickel, chem-film, and anodize
- Must be well versed in reading blueprints and geometric tolerances
- Must be able to regularly lift 50 pounds
- Must be a citizen of the USA or a legal resident alien
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently, and possess excellent time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to follow verbal as well as written instructions
- Must understand the importance of keeping production on-schedule to meet customer delivery dates
- Must understand the importance of adhering to Company Safety and Quality Management System policies