[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Sheet Metal Mechanic Required Duties (C-130 or F-16 Preferred but not required):
• The repair, fabrication, modification, and installation of sheet metal parts, items, and assemblies in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
• Sheet metal mechanic work requires knowledge of the physical properties and working characteristics of sheet metal, knowledge of tools and equipment required in the sheet metal trade, and knowledge of shop mathematics and principles
• Using shop mathematics to determine curves, angles, and pitch
• Planning and making pattern and template layouts
Avionics Tech (C-130 preferred but not required)
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electronically, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions