[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Structural Mechanic (15 Openings) and Avionics Tech (10 Openings)
We are currently looking to add Sheet Metal Mechanic and Avionics contractors to perform heavy maintenance and modifications to the following aircraft's: C-130, F-16, UH-60 and corporate aircraft at our Greenville, SC and Augusta, GA locations
Military Side Required Duties:
- The repair, fabrication, modification, and installation of sheet metal parts, items, and assemblies in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
- Sheet metal mechanic work requires knowledge of the physical properties and working characteristics of sheet metal, knowledge of tools and equipment required in the sheet metal trade, and knowledge of shop mathematics and principles
- Using shop mathematics to determine curves, angles, and pitch
- Planning and making pattern and template layouts
Structural Mechanic Project (F-16 preferred)
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
- F-16 experience a MAJOR plus
- Experience working in an Aviation production/manufacturing environment REQUIRED
- Potential opportunity for direct hire
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.