[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for an Aerostat Mechanic for a company in Elizabeth City, NC.
Looking for someone with mechanical ability to use basic hand tools and to learn new tools. They need to be able to stand on their feet all day, work in enclosed areas, be safety minded. They need to be able or learn to read drawings and follow manufacturing instructions.
- Can't be afraid of heights as they will need to be in aerial lifts.
- Follow sequence of operations under direct guidance of higher classified personnel
- Interpret and work to fabrication procedures and specifications
- Learn to interpret and work to flexible structure drawings and other technical drawings
- Install, dismantle or reassemble product hardware
- Perform dimensional checks and accuracy measures
- Monitor and record data
- Be alert to your surroundings to ensure the safety of yourself, other personnel and the product
Must be willing to submit to drug test and background check.
If interested, please apply with updated resume. Thank you!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.