[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A great company in el cajon that deals with underwater aerospace parts! A first shift position with with OT!
The job duties consist of:
- Manufacture electrical connectors and cable assemblies.
- Follow work instructions.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Assemble using hand tools
- May carry up to 50lbs
- Inspect product before sending it to next dept.
The job qualifications are:
- 1+ year of assembly experience
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience crimping, harnessing, wires
- Soldering experience
- Attention to detail
If you are interested, apply with your most updated resume!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.