[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Electrical Physical Design (and circuit and raceway).
• Responsible for raceway design, equipment location and layout, C&R schedule inputting and update, conduit and aboveground raceway design.
• Produces drawings and documentation in accordance with established design and scope including design of lighting, communications, grounding layout, grounding designs/calculations, and lightning protection systems.
• Capable of independent creative design, with direction, using industry proven concepts, and procedures.
• Ensures electrical systems designs comply with all applicable installation codes, regulations and standards.
• Responsibilities also include ensuring that the electrical systems designs comply with all applicable installation codes, regulations and standards. May interface with Construction and Subcontractors.
• AA/AS degree with at least 3 years of related design experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 7 years of related design experience.
• Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident of the US.
• Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Proficient experience in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• Knowledge & application of NEC code and ANSI/IEEE Standards.
• Must have proven electrical 2D CADD design skills.
• Hands-on experience with AutoCAD Electrical.
• Must be able to collaborate well with other disciplines.
• Ability to cope with conflicting deadlines, frequent interruptions and multiple tasks.
• Excellent oral & written communications skills.
• Hands-on experience with raceway and electrical equipment layouts.
• Must be able to effectively communicate, and work well with others and within a team.
• Hands-on use or classes using in a 3D electrical model design platform.
• Experience with CREO design tools.
• Experience with an electronic Cable Management System, such as the SETROUTE program, and be able to input and complete corrections to the data base.
• Previous DOD or DOE project experience.