[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is seeking an RS Avionics Installer I for an open position in Dallas, TX.
- Under moderate supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems
- Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
- Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Assists with maintaining required. logs and records.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Six (6) months accredited schooling in aviation electronics or general electrical experience preferred.
- General knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Must know how to use a multimeter.
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred. and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream, in area of expertise.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Seeking a dedicated and motivated individual with integrity to join the G280 team.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.