[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer, in Orlando, FL.
* Seeking a systems requirements and analysis engineer to support development of mission planning software.
* Due to the classified nature of this program all work will be done onsite.
* This position requires an active security clearance with an investigation performed within the last 5 years, or an active security clearance enrolled in Continuous Investigation.
The successful candidate must have experience performing the following tasks:
* Develop software system requirements and software specifications with support from subject matter experts
* Perform subsystem level requirements decomposition and traceability
* Perform detail system verification activities including definition of verification methodology.
* Generate testing scenarios and analyze output data as part of requirements verification
* Perform technical trade studies and interface definition as required
* Create functional/physical architecture products
* Create systems engineering documents in support of design reviews
* Flow system level requirements to testable structures using DOORS
* Generate and manipulate XML data
Desired skills :
* Model-Based Systems Engineering using SysML, Cameo, or Rhapsody
* Support end-users of software in understanding how to properly use the software
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.