Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> computer and telecom >> job board >> post

urgent requirement for Opto-electrical Design Verification Technician In Wilsonville, OR

Posted by: Enterprise Solution <piyush@enterprisesolutioninc.com> on December 18, 2016 at 00:04:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Wilsonville
State: Oregon

Hello,
I trust this finds you well. My name is Piyush. I am trying to reach you for the position of Opto-electrical Design Verification Technician in Wilsonville, OR Please suggest me a good time to talk, if you are interested. Please share me your updated profile as well.

Position:- Opto-electrical Design Verification Technician
Term:- Contract

Job Description:
Assists in the development new test architectures and comprehensive test plans.
Works with R&D Engineering to gain direct experience with how customers use products.
Verifies product and subcomponents meet the intended design specifications following a documented plan.
Creates step-by-step test documentation in parallel to colleting and organizing test data.
Identifies and escalates product risk areas from characterization tests and data analysis.
Executes Measurement System Analysis (MSA) on Test and Metrology (T&M) equipment using techniques such as Gage repeatability and reproducibility.
Fabrication of test and assembly fixturing..

Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years of optical and electrical development experience.
Troubleshoots all electrical, instrumentation, automation equipment and makes suggestions for repair and improvement of devices, and implements such.
Operates and maintains all test equipment
Operates test apparatus during test cycle to produce, regulate, and record effects of actual or simulated conditions.
Analyzes and converts test data to usable form and prepares graphs and written reports to translate test results.
Familiar with optical test equipment i.e. luminance meter, color meter, spectroradiometer.
Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communications.
Executes testing with minimal guidance while using best practices..

Piyush Agarwal
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Phone no.: 4083186703
c

132 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer and Telecom Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.