Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Under general direction, performs a wide variety of complex, difficult, and specialized advanced analytical and administrative duties in support of Utilities Division GeoTab system. The position will dedicate to full time analysis of reports, trends, and analytics provided by our transportation vendor on an OpCo level to work down to the regional level to highlight and track efforts to ensure change. Will also prepare various reports to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations; coordinates assigned activities with other departments, divisions, and outside agencies.
• Position will be filled as Analyst I, II, III or Sr depending on the identified applicants qualifications
• Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
• Participate in meetings between vendors to review progress, discuss next steps, resolve data issues, and address new concerns/opportunities
• Provides direction in resolving operational and administration issues; identifies issues and conducts research to find alternative solutions; makes and assists in the implementation of recommendations
• Coordinates, implements, and monitors projects within assigned area of responsibility; performs complex research and analysis of new programs, services, policies, and procedures; prepares and presents reports.
• Plans, coordinates, and evaluates activities associated with assigned vendor; monitors reporting and potential updates the system provides
• Provides highly responsible staff assistance to higher-level management staff; participates on and provides staff support with GeoTab system
• Performs related duties as required
204 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.