Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Please have a look at the job description below and let me know if you are interested:
Title: - Tririga Developers
Location:- Chicago, IL or Woonsocket RI or Seattle WA or Sunnyvale CA
Type: - Contract
Role Tririga Sr. developer
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills Should have Technical skill on TRIRIGA Application
Roles and responsibility • Design solution based on requirement and perform solution mapping
• Perform Gap analysis and propose work around
• Configuration and customization TRIRIGA Application and build integration to meet the requirements
• Configure and set up Portfolio data
• Support Testing activities and in resolving defects
• Set up pilot data and configure application and conduct CRP sessions
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills • 2+ Years of experience in Tririga application development
• Certified TRIRIGA application developer
• Familiar with the TRIRIGA Application modules (Portfolio, Real Estate and Capital Projects)
• Expert in design, development and implementation of data integrations and migration with the TRIRIGA application, including Data Objects, Data Connect and Data Integrator.
• Experience in developing and implementing integrations with applications such as PeopleSoft, Ariba and GIS
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.