Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Role: SDE on windows phone
Location: Redmond, WA
• Software development, driver & firmware integration, build, imaging and debugging of Windows mobile systems.
• Tasks including system bring-up, boot debug, system firmware & driver development and troubleshooting activities.
• BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent related field.
• 6+ years software development experience (C, C++)
• 4+ years’ experience developing Windows Phone 8.0+ based products.
• 4+ years’ experience developing & debugging Windows kernel mode drivers.
• Familiarity with mobile SoC hardware & peripherals
• Familiarity with UEFI & ACPI
Thanks & Regards,
109 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.