Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Role: Technical Project lead/ PM
Location: Lowell, MI
• Manage all software activities by establishing, maintaining, and tracking software project plan
• Establish complete software development process for ADAS in all aspects (starting from algorithmic concept, first implementation, embedding, and testing)
• Evaluate customer specifications and translate these into a radar software platform architecture
• Establish the radar software architecture together with software architect and algorithm team
• Support customer presentations, interface with OEMs on requirements and algorithmic topics, in all project phases from quoting to production
• Evaluating internal and external engineering design change requests
50 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.