Hiring OSP Design Engineer (5969161)
Posted by: Aerotek on April 19, 2017 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Aerotek Environmental and Engineering Services is seeking an OSP Design Engineer.
Job duties will include design and post telecom engineering work in NDS (Network Design Systems). Any candidates with telecom engineering, telecom , data entry, GE Smallworld, or experience with NDS posting are encouraged to apply.
- BS in Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Data Entry Systems such as MS Access, GE Small World or similar software.
- Design / post to NDS (Network Design Systems) using Outside Plant Maps or sketches provided by 3rd party engineers or field engineers.
- Engineers will design jobs and post jobs in NDS based on the field visit site notes
- The types of jobs will include, but are not limited to; Backlog / New Construction / As-Built
- Build jobs that coincide with NESC Best Practices
- Accepting and/or rejecting field prints that are not up to NESC standards
- Redline posting when the original design job has changed, post construction work
- Alden engineers will provide feedback to client regarding quality of Field Engineering specs
- Complete job and close out job packages through NDS and relevant documentation systems such as JDS / WFMT
If interested, please call Paul at (303) 224-4514. You may also send resume.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
95 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.