Hiring Engineering Techs I, II & III (5969621)
Posted by: Aerotek on April 19, 2017 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Aerotek Environmental and Engineering Services is seeking Engineer Technicians (I, II & III) to work for a company in Denver, CO.
Job duties will include ISP / OSP fiber drafting and wireless drafting.
- 0-1 years of experience in Drafting/Engineering
- Must be proficient with Autocad.
- Associate Degree in Drafting or Engineering Design / Related Technology preferred.
- Performance is measured on ability to perform in Autocad, learn from manager and take direction.
- Best candidates have come from Architecture, civil, electrical backgrounds or degrees.
- Must be well rounded and willing to learn other areas of design/drafting and have a desire to want to work in telecom industry and grow.
Please call Paul at (303) 224-4514 if interested. You can also send resume!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
119 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.