Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Global Power Equipment Group
Developer/ IT Analyst
The Technical Analyst I provide business level application/technical support under the direction of the Development Manager for Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. This individual has intermediate knowledge of programming and strong knowledge of system applications and how they function in a network. The Technical Analyst I interface with all departments helping to build the technical documents that support I.T. processes as well as developing/troubleshooting applications and custom reports to support the different business lines.
The Technical Analyst I work closely with developers and the business line to model, document, and develop the applications needed to support manufacturing products and report the status of projects throughout its entire life cycle. This position allows advancement to either a developer or application business analyst role.
* Analyze current enterprise applications and document interconnectivity between systems.
* Develop web and mobile applications to allow detail and summary view of ERP data to managers and executives.
* Develop custom SSRS reports for ERP and custom written applications.
* Troubleshoot legacy applications and reports.
* Develop databases and data warehouses for data analyses and reporting.
* Strong experience writing application in C# with Visual Studio.
* Experience with Team Foundation Server code versioning application.
* Knowledge of mobile development with Xamarin in Visual Studio.
* Strong experience with querying databases with Structured Query Language.
* A strong customer service focus and determination to solve problems, quickly, accurately and professionally
* Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conducts self in polite and professional manner.
* Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
* Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
* Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering preferred
* 2 to 3 years IT Experience required. All or most as a developer or analyst role preferred.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
223 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.