Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Software engineer who will provide development and support for enterprise-wide financial and HR systems, both customized and COTS products. Support and development for a variety of SES Applications
development using Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), C# and other programming
languages with back end databases developed in Structured Query Language (SQL)
Server and Oracle. Support also includes the operation and maintenance support for
legacy SES systems and website applications.
The software engineer should be able to:
• -Troubleshoot software production issues
• Design databases
• Develop using .NET technology
• Provide business analysis for Financial and HR systems and applications
• Understand and follow established Software Development Process
• Assist with providing estimates
• Assist with gathering requirements from customers
• Develop technical documentation
•- Good written and communication skills
The software engineer will work with other project software engineers, interface with the
project managers, and meet with customer subject matter experts as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 8 years Analyst and Programing experience.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience developing projects using .NET technology
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in SQL or Oracle design and administration
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience as an Analyst and Developer for Enterprise-
Wide Financial and HR systems.
• Familiarity with the Hanford Site and DOE contractors’ systems and applications
• 10 or more years’ experience as an analyst and developer for enterprise-wide
financial and HR systems
• 10 or more years’ experience in SQL or Oracle design and administration
• 10 or more years’ experience developing projects using .NET technology
Work schedule is 4- 10s Monday-Thursday. Contract position through 9/30/19. Please email resume to email@example.com.
0 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.