Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 31405
Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction project site.
Specific skills are minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
Projects are all NEW CONSTRUCTION- fast food chain build outs.
Minimum 10 years' experience
The Field Superintendent will be responsible for managing the design build construction process from inception to completion on the job-sites in Metro Atlanta. The Superintendent is ultimately responsible for the successful completion of assigned projects, on budget, on time, while maintaining quality in the field and managing subcontractors.
Major Construction Duties:
1. Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, quality, and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, design representatives, other contractors, subcontractors, etc.
2. Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control).
3. Supervise craft employees
4. May authorize and/or approve all project field personnel transactions.
5. Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
6. Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, purchase requisition, field design change requests.
7. Comply fully with the company's safety policy and procedures.
8. Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all
violations, notify project management, recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
9. Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
10. Perform additional assignments per direction
Full Benefits available. (medical, dental, vision 401k) Pay is weekly.
Some travel is required as projects are completed. Per diem will be offered
103 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.