Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Job Title: Software Engineer, Level B, IQN #7808779, BH ######,Chattanooga, TN
12 month contract in Chattanooga, TN.
Please send me your resume in word format if you have not applied already.
Johnson Service Group Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer to fill a contract opening with a major Tennessee employer in their Chattanooga, TN office. The selected Candidate will be hired by Johnson Service Group, Inc as a W-2 contract employee. Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
NOTE: WE DO NOT HIRE CORP TO CORP CONSULTANTS OR FROM UNSOLICITED 3RD PARTY SOURCES.
This is a contract position with the potential to be extended and/or converted.
Range: $38.61 - $48.26 midpoint
Skills and Proficiencies
• Collaborates with business partners to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions designs, creates, and maintains software by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications based on business priorities and guidance from management and senior software engineers.
• Accepts technical direction from project leads and senior software engineers.
• Proficient with build and release management.
• Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
• Helps to quickly and reliably debug and solve complicated system issues.
• Demonstrates significant proficiency in fundamental and advanced application development concepts.
• Demonstrates understanding of algorithm analysis and performance tuning .
• Assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses, witnessing tests and participating in software certification.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of modern programming languages, system design, data structures, algorithm complexity, compiler capabilities, design methods, industry best practices, patterns vs. Anti-patterns, networks, security, development tooling, operating systems.
• Maintains proficient knowledge of modern software development lifecycle techniques and methodologies.
• Demonstrates significant creativity and flexibility.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, business administration, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
• Must have experience with one or more of the languages and one DBMS listed in “Skills and Proficiencies”.
• Must be able and willing to assume on-call rotational assignments which may include 24 hour on 7-day per week availability.
• Travel may be required to carry out project work.
• May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance based on position / access requirements and essential job
103 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.