Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New York City
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10017
Enterprise Asset Management Project Manager
This is a long term project.
Genesis Solutions, an ABS Group Company, is looking for project employees with Project Management experience in the Enterprise Asset Management sector. The Project Manager will establish project controls in collaboration with the EAM project management team and the client IT Program Management office to ensure plan and execute a quality implementation at each phase of the project. This opportunity will be onsite in New York City.
• Establish robust project controls, supporting and coordinating with EAM Program Managers and Client IT Program Management Office.
• Establish, track and maintain an enterprise level master schedule, master budget, risk register.
• Ensure cost control and document controls are being implemented at the program and project levels.
• Prepare and manage a risk register
• Identify potential risks and issues, interventions and mitigations, assist with resolution, and elevate issues to governance team.
• Assess the quality of awarded projects at each stage gate in the project timeline.
• Monitor/track the financial health of the EAM‐IS project by analyzing costs, revenue, risks, and pricing, maintain budget tracking tools, review invoices and billings, and forecast potential gains and losses across EAM IS‐projects and work streams.
• Manage project schedule, applying work completed, estimating to completion and adjustments to dependencies across EAM IS projects.
• Collaborate and support Agency EAM Program Managers in the planning, execution and implementation of program activities.
• Manager should have 10 years project management, financial management and project controls experience.
• Prior experience developing project schedules and estimates.
• Must have previous demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects and thorough understanding of program and project management methodologies, and project management fundamentals such as: scope, schedule, budget, quality, resource management and risk.
• Certification in Prince2, MSP, and/or PMI preferred
• Experience with Infor EAM preferred
• Work experience in the transportation/transit industry preferred
• Prior experience on government/municipal consulting projects preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.