Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
•Provides consultation and expert advice and participates in planning, developing and implementing solutions to meet Project Controls automation requirements.
•Provides technical and administrative support to project users in running the Project Controls System application suite and associated systems.
•Participates in all areas of software and hardware specification, installation and administration, including, but not limited to, operating system configuration. database creation, network share creation, web server installation and client software rollout and implementation.
•Proactively monitors the operation of computer hardware and software.
•Analyzes and resolves operational problems. taking corrective action as necessary.
•Provides advice to users on correct software usage and conducts training classes as requested.
•Serves as backup to the P6 Schedule Administrator and Cobra Administrator.
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering, business, science, or any appropriate field.
Experience: Three years project controls related experience. Knowledge of project controls principles, good computer and communication skills, and thorough understanding of earned value management techniques. Additional applicable experience can replace a bachelor degree.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows based, networked, computing environments. including operating system configurations,network share creation and client rollout and implementation
• Experience with web-based computing environments including creation and maintenance of basic web services.
• Experience with software installation procedures and networked Infrastructure concepts.
• Experience in analyzing project application requirements and implementation based on analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of standard office productivity tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, and including simple table,query, report and macro design.
• Experience with Deltek Cobra and Primavera P6.
• Experience with web development, database development, and systems integration,
• Experience with Ruby on Rails and Oracle Databases.
• Knowledge of standard Project Controls and Finance functions.
• Experience with relational database design.
• Experience with Structured Query Language.
• Experience with and knowledge of data processing operations.
·Experience with typical and advanced troubleshooting techniques.
• Skilled in oral communication and experience in giving practical and technical presentations to medium and large audiences.
Duration: Award through 7/30/2020
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
236 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.