Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Position requires candidate to provide strategic and technical guidance in support of Business Intelligence initiatives. Extensive knowledge with Data Architecture/ Data Modeling is required in support of data warehouse / business intelligence application [Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)]. Tasks include:
• Advanced knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance lifecycle and methodology.
• Expertise in data modeling; normalized data structures, de-normalized data structures and star-schema data structures including fact tables.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate interaction between Business and Technical team and to translate functional requirements to the development team.
• Requires advanced detailed knowledge of application components (Oracle, Informatica, DAC, WebLogic) - responsible for securing and configuring application components.
• Advanced technical knowledge of OBIEE administrative and metadata tools, security, user interface designs, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics and performance management reports and experience with Oracle DBMS preferably Oracle 11g/Oracle 12c, and OLAP
• Familiarity with implementing OBIEE custom data warehouse solutions and OBIA pre-built BI analytics.
• Maintaining a fundamental comprehension across all areas of OBIEE (technical and functional) to define vision and strategies for OBIEE.
• Responsible for application and user security settings.
• Manage repository layers for an integrated design and to meet specific business area needs.
• Mentor less experienced co-workers in all aspects of BI Data Architecture and Data Modeling.
Tasks will require effective and professional communication skills both written and oral when interacting with SRNS staff.
Produce weekly status report to the Subcontract Technical Representative (STR).
4-year Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with 10 years proven performance in related assignment(s)
Non-related 4-year degree with 12 years proven performance in related assignment(s)
In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and at least 16 additional years of relevant information technology experience is acceptable
•Minimum of 10 years of proven experience with Data Architecture/ Data Modeling in support of data warehouse / business intelligence applications, specifically OBIEE.
•Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing.
•Extensive knowledge with data integration, data quality, multi-dimensional design and ETL tools, processes and methodology
•Extensive knowledge with repository development; physical, logical and presentation models.
•Experience developing OBIEE dashboards, reports and analyses
•Experience with BI Applications – Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, and Procure and Spend Analytics.
•Experience with implementing business intelligence warehouse solutions.
•Familiar with PeopleSoft HR, Finance and Supply Chain modules
•Minimum of 7 years of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) tool suite.
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
102 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.