Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Position requires candidate to provide strategic and technical guidance in support of Business Intelligence initiatives. Extensive knowledge with Data Architecture/ Data Modeling is required in support of data warehouse / business intelligence application [Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)]. Tasks include:
• Advanced knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance lifecycle and methodology.
• Expertise in data modeling; normalized data structures, de-normalized data structures and star-schema data structures including fact tables.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate interaction between Business and Technical team and to translate functional requirements to the development team.
• Requires advanced detailed knowledge of application components (Oracle, Informatica, DAC, WebLogic) - responsible for securing and configuring application components.
• Advanced technical knowledge of OBIEE administrative and metadata tools, security, user interface designs, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics and performance management reports and experience with Oracle DBMS preferably Oracle 11g/Oracle 12c, and OLAP
• Familiarity with implementing OBIEE custom data warehouse solutions and OBIA pre-built BI analytics.
• Maintaining a fundamental comprehension across all areas of OBIEE (technical and functional) to define vision and strategies for OBIEE.
• Responsible for application and user security settings.
• Manage repository layers for an integrated design and to meet specific business area needs.
• Mentor less experienced co-workers in all aspects of BI Data Architecture and Data Modeling.
Tasks will require effective and professional communication skills both written and oral when interacting with SRNS staff.
Produce weekly status report to the Subcontract Technical Representative (STR).
Position requires a 4 year degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 7 years proven performance in related assignment(s) OR a non-related 4 year degree with 10 years proven performance in related assignment(s). In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and at least 15 additional years of relevant information technology experience is acceptable.
minimum of 5 years of proven experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) tool suite and 7 years BI Data Warehousing concepts and technologies. proven technical knowledge of computer languages and information engineering techniques; understanding system development methodologies, goals, and objectives; able to display an understanding of computer and business area operations; possess analytical application abilities; and utilize interpersonal communication skills. Experience with a business intelligence / enterprise reporting tool (OBIEE) is a must
Experience developing OBIEE dashboards, reports and analyses. Proven expertise with SQL and PL/SQL.
Proven experience in design, implementation and maintenance of Informatica mappings and workflows.
Proven experience in design and management of repository layers for an integrated design meeting specific business needs. Familiar with PeopleSoft HR, Finance and Supply Chain modules
Must be a US citizen.
OLH is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and offers comprehensive and specialized Project, Program & Construction Management services. We have offices in Atlanta & Augusta, Georgia, Columbia, South Carolina, and Huntsville, Alabama.
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in this position, are a U.S. citizen, and your resume and experience meet the job description and requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title within the subject line. We will contact you for any additional information needed and to obtain your permission to submit your resume after reviewing your information.
803 474-6067 - Cell
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.