Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
PMQS is currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a long-term contract assignment in Hanford, WA. If interested, please apply today!
Develop Finance and Project Controls reports in PowerBuilder, pulling
information from Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products including Deltek
Cobra and Primavera P6
• Modify existing applications (UI and report) using PowerBuilder development
• Provide support and maintenance of Project Controls system components
written in PowerBuilder, Adobe ColdFusion, Oracle, PL/SQL
Prepare system documentation
• Work directly with customer (system owners and users) on requirements
analysis, system specifications and proposed solutions
• Migrate legacy PowerBuilder objects to other environments such as Active
Server Pages (ASP.NET) and Oracle reporting tools
• Configure and manage databases
• BA/BS degree in an IT related field or equivalent combination of education and
experience in the IT field.
• 5-8 years’ experience as a software developer
• Minimum of 3 years’ recent experience with SAP/Appeon PowerBuilder,
preferably version 12.6
• 2 or more years’ recent experience with Oracle database support, including
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented
collaborative environment including direct involvement with customer.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Ability to provide support during non-standard business hours.
• Recent experience with Deltek Cobra and Primavera P6 Scheduling systems
• Recent experience with Project Controls and Financial system applications
• 8-10 years’ experience developing with Adobe ColdFusion, C# and Active Server
73 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.