Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 21702
Required Active Secret Security Clearance
5 Year position
BS w/6-8 yrs
MS w/3-5 yrs
Major: CE, CS, Engineering, or Related Technical Field of Study
• Oracle OCA or higher
• Java 6 or higher
• ITIL v3
• Conducts full stack, multi-tier application development.
• Conducts requirements definition, use case development, system/software architecture design, web development, server management and security patching/testing.
• Demonstrated IT Skills:
o Unix, Linux, and MS Windows operating systems (OS).
o Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server database management systems (DBMS).
o HTML/CSS, JSP, JSF user interfaces (UI).
• Defines, designs, implements, and tests architectural systems plans for Oracle migration.
• Installs, configures, and administers Team Foundation Server (TFS) for inter-discipline change management control, project builds, and deployments.
• Responsible for Oracle Forms applications, reporting functions, and applications using Oracle Forms builder and PL/SQL.
• Responsible for applications in Oracle APEX, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms, and JasperReports.
• Provides support OpenText/Livelink users, roles, and system configuration.
• Implements workflow procedures for designing OpenText/Livelink.
• Implements Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) recommendations.
• Highly motived, self-starter who completes tasks on schedule and within budget.
• Excellent customer relations, interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Effectively communicates technical information to persons across multiple business and technical teams at of varying levels of expertise.
• Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio)
• Supports the Team Lead with preparing input to the Weekly and Monthly Reports; Metric Reports; SOPs; and User Guides.
• Identifies, defines, and presents solutions to improve productivity and performance.
• Experienced with applying the system/software development through the SDLC milestones, documentation, security, formal testing, deployment, and O&M.
166 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.