Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: The Woodlands
Country: United States
Location: Woodlands, TX
• Develop IT Security procedures and work instructions.
• Ensure the procedures and work instructions are compliant with NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements and NIST standards.
• Write end-user and developer documentation (both PDF and online content for user guides, installation manuals, configuration guides, etc.) for various software products.
• Collaborate with internal engineers and SMEs to produce quality documentation.
• A minimum of 10 years in a technical writing role
• Experience writing infrastructure related documents
• Experience writing policies/procedures and developing new processes for cybersecurity.
• Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
• Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or a related field highly desirable
• Knowledge of cybersecurity standards including NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements, NIST CSF, DOE C2M2 preferred.
211 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.