Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
***We are looking for someone with a strong “physical” security hardware background. They will be leading maintenance efforts on card readers, cameras, locks, etc.***
Primary Duties and Areas of Responsibility
- Perform 24x7 monitoring to detect suspicious, unusual, or malicious activity and escalate it to the proper personnel through proper channels
- Status monitoring and event detection (24x7 eyes on glass) of physical security monitoring systems (card access and video analytics)
- Recommend enhancements and tuning for the physical security systems
- Coordinate with 3rd-party vendors for field equipment repair such as card reader, and door locks/contacts
- Coordinate alternative security measures with field support, Corporate Security, and 3rd-party security contractors
- Maintain contact and communications with business unit personnel (Transmission, Fossil, SPO, Corporate Security) regarding the maintenance of physical security hardware issues.
- Ensure that physical maintenance activities are performed in a timely manor in accordance with documented policies and procedures.
- Report all identified issues in accordance with documented policies and procedures.
- Tier 1 & 2 support for system issues such as device failure, application failure, etc.
Minimum Educational Background
- IT Specialist, SR - High School Diploma and 6 years comparable work experience
- Certified Physical Security Professional (PSP) is a plus
- Experience with Avigilon, PSIM, Lenel, is a plus
Pay rate: $35/hr for all hours
Start: As soon as screening clear
Duration: 4 months
Local Candidate Only
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Job ID: 8508458
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.